Tuesday 15 July 2008

Making progress

Thanks to my buddies from Down to Earth who commented on my last post - its nice to have visitors to my blog.

I have good news - I've agreed a price for my new motorbike, and in about 2 weeks I'll have my Kawasaki GPZ500! I found out also that it will do about 80 miles to the gallon, which is far more economical than any car I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, please.

I've been feeling quite low on energy lately so I'm not getting much done towards my goals, but I figure you can only do what you can, and if your body's telling you to take it easy, you should take it easy. No point rushing around if its only going to make you ill. And you don't get to appreciate anything that way either.

Take care everybody - I'll try to write something a bit more interesting next time, but just feeling quite flat and not very talkative.

Blessings all x

No comments: