Wednesday 23 July 2008

Better now!

Hi all,

I'm feeling loads better now. Anusol is a miracle cream! Thanks for all your good wishes, its appreciated :-)

I'm feeling really good today as my tomatoes are getting huge, although staying green for now, and I've got a medium sized courgette promising loveliness from the plant, and a few little baby cucumbers. We'll be eating home produce in a few short weeks!

And my motorbike passed its MOT on Monday and its being delivered tonight! Getting very excited - I'll be riding it at the weekend, so if you're anywhere near North Wales, hide in your homes and lock the doors, cos the roads won't be safe!!!

Love to everybody xxx

1 comment:

RosieB said...

Glad to see that you're feeling more positive today and huge congrats on the bike!! (..... I don't live anywhere near north wales so I'm safe!!) :)

I think you're right to take it easy and not push yourself too hard as you said the other day; it sounds like you have a lot to cope with so be kind to yourself when you need to be.